1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for someone to trade!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Lender69, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Lender69

Lender69 Senior Member

I brought this carbon fiber hood with 2 vents a month ago. Now since I got my GSR Engine the doesnt close. So I had to put my stock hood back on. I'm looking to trade with someone that has a plain carbon fiber hood. Please something that hasn't been used for more then 2 months. Thanks :unsure:

2. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

uhhh...

good luck?

how bad is the clearance issue? perhaps you could trim some off the hood to make it fit?
    i doubt a) you will find anyone with a 2 month old carbon fiber hood and b.) if they did i doubt they will give it up...

its like saying, i have some rims i wanna trade, but only for ones that was made between august and october when there was a full moon with ufo's circling ur-anus...

3. Lender69

Lender69 Senior Member

I understand but I only used it not even a month but the I only drive my car on the weekends. Plus I have a closed garage. I know its going to be hard but I have nothing to lose. I could alway sell it. Thanks for your help anyway

4. david_jones001

david_jones001 Senior Member

i have the same problem, thats why i gotta get the zc hood, that has the bump over the timin belt cover

5. turboHatch11

turboHatch11 Junior Member

send me come pics i might be interested in trading i have a plain cf hood on my 92 hatch that hasnt left the garage ever. send pics to drifter_112@yahoo.com

6. Lender69

Lender69 Senior Member

Cool I'll do that this weekend and sent it to you tomorrow or saturday. Later

7. Lender69

Lender69 Senior Member

Or if someone has a carbon fiber hood thats as been used for a while we could still do a trade but we have to come to some agreement. Let me know if your interested. I'll post the hood up in my profile.

8. D See 2

D See 2 Senior Member

lol, that'll be in someones sig.

9. Ravunous

Ravunous Banned

I have a brand new one thats never been outside the garage yet as I am installing the body kit.Send me some pis of yours.ravunous@netzero.com

10. Lender69

Lender69 Senior Member

I sent you guys the picture already. If there is anyone else that's interested let me know and give me your email address. Thanks :blink:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted