Looking for someone to trade!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lender69

I brought this carbon fiber hood with 2 vents a month ago. Now since I got my GSR Engine the doesnt close. So I had to put my stock hood back on. I'm looking to trade with someone that has a plain carbon fiber hood. Please something that hasn't been used for more then 2 months. Thanks :unsure:

Please something that hasn't been used for more then 2 months. Thanks

uhhh...

good luck?

how bad is the clearance issue? perhaps you could trim some off the hood to make it fit?
i doubt a) you will find anyone with a 2 month old carbon fiber hood and b.) if they did i doubt they will give it up...

its like saying, i have some rims i wanna trade, but only for ones that was made between august and october when there was a full moon with ufo's circling ur-anus...

I understand but I only used it not even a month but the I only drive my car on the weekends. Plus I have a closed garage. I know its going to be hard but I have nothing to lose. I could alway sell it. Thanks for your help anyway

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 9 2005, 04:03 PM
Please something that hasn't been used for more then 2 months. Thanks 

uhhh...

good luck?

how bad is the clearance issue? perhaps you could trim some off the hood to make it fit?
i doubt a) you will find anyone with a 2 month old carbon fiber hood and b.) if they did i doubt they will give it up...

its like saying, i have some rims i wanna trade, but only for ones that was made between august and october when there was a full moon with ufo's circling ur-anus...
[post=471280]Quoted post[/post]​

i have the same problem, thats why i gotta get the zc hood, that has the bump over the timin belt cover

Cool I'll do that this weekend and sent it to you tomorrow or saturday. Later

Originally posted by turboHatch11@Mar 10 2005, 10:10 AM
send me come pics i might be interested in trading i have a plain cf hood on my 92 hatch that hasnt left the garage ever. send pics to drifter_112@yahoo.com
[post=471623]Quoted post[/post]​

Or if someone has a carbon fiber hood thats as been used for a while we could still do a trade but we have to come to some agreement. Let me know if your interested. I'll post the hood up in my profile.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 9 2005, 04:03 PM
[post=471280]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, that'll be in someones sig.

I sent you guys the picture already. If there is anyone else that's interested let me know and give me your email address. Thanks :blink:

Back