Looking For Str

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

I'm looking for a STR intake manifold, please if any of you have one for sell-pm or respond .THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

:withstupid:

Go check out strpower.com and maybe watch a drag race with erick racing all motor integra that runs 10.07 in the quater mile. He's sponsored by STR ...........so get your facts straight stupid!!

good one dipshit. try contacting them. then we'll see who's with stupid. they are not str anymore. they went under. now there is a couple of them that run a company called ac or something like that. how about instead of acting like you know everything you listen to what others have to say. because who knows, you just might be wrong! :p

Originally posted by statiksol@May 31 2003, 01:25 PM
good one dipshit. try contacting them. then we'll see who's with stupid. they are not str anymore. they went under. now there is a couple of them that run a company called ac or something like that. how about instead of acting like you know everything you listen to what others have to say. because who knows, you just might be wrong! :p

Here's the website and all the info of the V.P of STR so who's stupid know DIPSHIT!!!! Maybe you should take your own advice and realize that your dumb and don't know everything!!!

Scott Miller

Vice President

STR Inc.

E: scott@strpower.com

P: 909-272-2150

F: 909-272-2180

M: 909-642-1813

http://www.strpower.com

:p

you want a fucking cookie!?! great yeah they're website works. whoopdy frickin dooh. that doesn't mean shit. call him and ask him how they are doing. then you can talk to me. and i agree with pissedoffsol, str sucks! its just overpriced crap.

well since they just bought a new warehouse in corona,ca for there new product lines I say there doing just fine and like I said earlier they sponsor the world record holder for an all-motor car so it can't be that shitty. I think that you can't afford it so you just say it sucks just admit when your wrong. :rolleyes:

Back