LOOKING FOR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to have a hard time finding more than one or MAYBE two EF9's, even in the 909 area code... Having to be imported chassis and all. It's gotta suck.

Try an ED8/ED9 group, you'll have alot more success.

:fr:

uh, the car i'm getting has one of these thingys on it

gaydm2.jpg

:ph34r:

You're going to have a hard time finding more than one or MAYBE two EF9's, even in the 909 area code... Having to be imported chassis and all. It's gotta suck.

:owned:

U know ur a ricer when u make a crew... :tfg:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 12 2003, 06:23 AM

:fr:

god your dumb see most people would understand that i mean 88-91 civic hatchbacks that doesnt mean just SiR's grow up and stop being stupid

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 12 2003, 01:58 PM

U know ur a ricer when u make a crew... :tfg:

guess what your fucking gay stupid ass dont post here again asshole

it's generally considered NOT a good idea to make an open attempt to own the mod....

he just :owned: you without even having to say anything.

edit: and sure, bring your ricemobile on down...you can't handle the built b16 sedan.

edit: :ban:

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 13 2003, 04:17 PM-->
Originally posted by volcomef9@Sep 12 2003, 03:35 PM
pissedoffsol
@Sep 12 2003, 06:27 AM

your a fucktard if you have a del sol why are you gona post in a thread about Ef's go stick to your own bitch

6 posts.

you insutl me

have a nice life somehwere ELSE.

have fun sucking cock in the 909 fo' sho'

1 more thing.

:pissedoffban:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back