Looking to buy 1999-2000 Civic si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaVee

I have been looking to buy a civic si for a while now.
Will pay around 10000 to 10500.
I live in ohio.
Please let me know if you you know of one or are selling one.

Thank you

Are you interested in a 1999 civic ex possibly?. Just thought I would offer. book is close to 8k. 6000 takes it.

Thanks, but i already own a 1998 Honda Civic lx. Its all decked out and such, but I'm looking for the si's power and vtec engine.:)

Then buy the motor ;) If the car is already "decked out", why not just add some power?

I guess the big thing for me to consider would be all the other things i would have to do to it, Such as new dials, I like the seats better in the si, have the exhaust , intake, headers, etc. but i guess it wouldn't just feel right without the SI logo!! Plus when you switch engines out in car, they never sell. I guess i wouldnt mind just finding an si STOCK, so that i could do all the work. Thats what i am really looking forward to.

Just checked out your Matrix Video>The Holy Shit!

Thats Pretty sweet man.

Thats the accord actually, but thanks :)

http://www.nicksturbomatrix.com/vids/70to120.wmv
Thats the matrix 70-120 on 10psi. I ran it at the track on 12 spiking 14, but the tranny just couldnt take it. It would feel like a missed shift 3 or 4 times and then clunk into gear. Needless to say, the tranny didnt last long :p Auto's are cool, but they need some serious work to handle more power then OEM.

Last edited:
Dam thats awesome . I owned a 92 honda accord ex. I loved the car till It was totalled. SUCks.

I'll sell you mine for 10k or best offer. I live in Fort Wayne, IN.

Black, 80,400 miles. It's only got an intake and a rear strut brace on it as far as 'mods'. I have the stock intake that will go with it also. The car is getting an oil change this monday (Nov 6th) and I'm going to see if I can get the dealer to replace the O2 sensor.

It's got some dents and whatnot but only on the drivers side, and I need to clean it but it drives awesome. No physical engine/transmission problems. By far it's been the best car I've ever owned.

PM me for pics and if you're interested I'll give you my cell number.

Just feeling this out to see if anyone would be interested in my 99 Black Civic Si, that has a Genuine JDM ITR swap with header exhaust, and several other goodies. The car is missing the front seats, cause i sold the corbaues that were in it, but i have a set of del sols that i can put in it. The car is stock on the outside except for the VIS carbon fiber hood and sparco hood pins, ground control coilovers, OEM fog lights, and OEM spoiler. The car has Apexi World Sport 2 catback, custom 4-1 header (wrapped), full jdm itr swap with LSD, B&M short shifter, fpr & guage, and an alpine cd player, and ctr headlights

asking 12,500 OBO

DSC00037-1.jpg

DSC00038-1.jpg

DSC00039-1.jpg

DSC00036-1.jpg

4567456.jpg

TheITRinmycar2.jpg

Last edited:
hey i know a guy selling his 2000 blue Si, 90k just turned over , has dc headers, cheap intake , red valve cover, thats all i know, he wants 10 for it, he lives in Slippery rock, PA near me, its not far from the ohio line bout 45 mins

hey i got a 1999 civic si for sale

hey i got a 1999 civic si for sale.....i owe bout $9400 and im askin for $3000 cuz of the aftermaket parts on them....u can go to myspace under the classifieds in the autos for sale in the city of raleigh, nc and click "hooked up si for sale" if u want more information aight man ot u can call me at 910-717-3085

i put sum pix there 2

Attachments

• IMG_1870.JPG
    IMG_1870.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 2,739
  • IMG_1887.JPG
    IMG_1887.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,942
  • IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 533
Status