1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking to do a full suspension upgrade

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by evo8, Aug 13, 2004.

1. evo8

evo8 Senior Member

ok, im gonna get tokcio illuminas and cg coils. i wanted to also get struts, sway bars, etc. and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what a really good company is for these parts. i was looking into comptech and newspeed and spoon

i have a 95 civic ex

2. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

EG Civics use shocks, not struts. So don't even look. You're getting Illuminas, so... Anyway, I've heard good things about comptech and Neuspeed... I have an old skool Tenzo-R strut bar... the ones they don't make anymore out of like .75" by 1" box tubing? It looks beefy. I'm also looking at sways... I have a '95 DX Coupe

3. evo8

evo8 Senior Member

o i didnt know about the strut thing :blink: , thanks for the help :)

4. BlackFrog

BlackFrog Neighborhood Lush

The Illuminas and ground controls are a good common setup for the street. What do you plan on using the car for though, street only, autox, drag etc?

For swaybars, youll want to leave your stock front bar alone. I have the Suspension Techniques rear sway/tie combo, its awesome. best upgrade ive made. For strut bars, the Neuspeeds are real good cuz there are no flex points, real sturdy. Good luck with it.

-Chris

5. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

6. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

I concur!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted