looking to do a full suspension upgrade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evo8

ok, im gonna get tokcio illuminas and cg coils. i wanted to also get struts, sway bars, etc. and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what a really good company is for these parts. i was looking into comptech and newspeed and spoon

i have a 95 civic ex

EG Civics use shocks, not struts. So don't even look. You're getting Illuminas, so... Anyway, I've heard good things about comptech and Neuspeed... I have an old skool Tenzo-R strut bar... the ones they don't make anymore out of like .75" by 1" box tubing? It looks beefy. I'm also looking at sways... I have a '95 DX Coupe

Originally posted by evo8@Aug 13 2004, 01:16 PM
ok, im gonna get tokcio illuminas and cg coils. i wanted to also get struts, sway bars, etc. and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what a really good company is for these parts. i was looking into comptech and newspeed and spoon

i have a 95 civic ex
[post=376417]Quoted post[/post]​

The Illuminas and ground controls are a good common setup for the street. What do you plan on using the car for though, street only, autox, drag etc?

For swaybars, youll want to leave your stock front bar alone. I have the Suspension Techniques rear sway/tie combo, its awesome. best upgrade ive made. For strut bars, the Neuspeeds are real good cuz there are no flex points, real sturdy. Good luck with it.

-Chris

Originally posted by BlackFrog+Aug 13 2004, 02:38 PM-->
@Aug 13 2004, 01:16 PM
ok, im gonna get tokcio illuminas and cg coils.  i wanted to also get struts, sway bars, etc.  and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what a really good company is for these parts.  i was looking into comptech and newspeed and spoon

i have a 95 civic ex
[post=376417]Quoted post[/post]​

The Illuminas and ground controls are a good common setup for the street. What do you plan on using the car for though, street only, autox, drag etc?

For swaybars, youll want to leave your stock front bar alone. I have the Suspension Techniques rear sway/tie combo, its awesome. best upgrade ive made. For strut bars, the Neuspeeds are real good cuz there are no flex points, real sturdy. Good luck with it.

-Chris
[post=376560]Quoted post[/post]​

I concur!

Back