Looking to fab 3'' downpipe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
Ok , Since no one makes a direct bolt on 3'' downpipe for my accord. I am going to make my own . I have a tig welder, mig welder. No pipe bender. I could get access to one . But there has to be a way to get by with out it ? My turbo knowledge is at a min.... The turbo is a t3/t4oe .57 trim. 5 bolt exhaust pattern. Or six. hell I cant remember. I think its 5 bolts. Crap , now I have need to go look .

Now with this mod, I want to also take on the challenge of a Ram turbo manifold. With no example to mach-up. That might be complicated. What is the best air flow pattern for a turbo ?

Has anyone here done this before and could offer some advice , thats kewl .

The best place to purchase materials ?

I will def post some pics of the process and finshed product.

Its really quite simple to make a downpipe. I use a chop saw to cut down the mandrel bends. Then you weld them together. Check out this site this is where i got all of my bends for my intercooler piping and downpipe. Look in the flange section also they sell the 5 bolt flange you will need for your downpipe also. Mild Steel Mandrel Bends

Back