Looking to jump on the boost bandwagon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

iv always work with N/A setup...iv been research and saving up to do a nice little setup. My goal is just about 200-220hp to the wheels...right now i have FMIC out of a starion, charge pipes, tial wastegate, and a blitz BOV...im looking for a fast spooling turbo, i only plan to run 5-8 lbs. there is this kid that lives around the street from me that wants to sell me a t70 brand new for $200-ish...how is this turbo? is it the right choice for my goal? also since i want to run such low boost will an FMU take care of my fuel good enough?

right now my motor is out of the car and im taking out the ctr pistons...if neone is interested PM me...barely 1k miles on them

Starion ICs suck. Get rid of it. T70 is WAY too large, but if it's legit brand new for $200, but it and sell it for $700-ish.

I assume you have a B16... I think you'd be happy with a T3 60 Trim.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 13 2004, 06:15 PM
Starion ICs suck. Get rid of it. T70 is WAY too large, but if it's legit brand new for $200, but it and sell it for $700-ish.

I assume you have a B16... I think you'd be happy with a T3 60 Trim.

yea i figure ill sell it then...i spent $20 for it at a junkyard.it had a hole that i patchd with aluminoy

yeah..a T70 is way too big, you could get 200 whp with like 2 psi on that thing i bet
buy it, or let me buy it
for 200-220 whp you can probably get it with a T25 but you'll have to run more than 8 psi boost i bet, it only pushes like 300 cfm if i remember correctly
you can go with a TD04 14b off a 1g DSM, which will make 200 to the wheels with around what you're looking to boost i bet. if all else fails look into a (big)T28

Back