Looking to Sell the Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
I am looking to sell my Integra, I just don't have anywhere to race it where I live and it is a waste of this car. I want to buy something that I can drive around for the rest of school until I can afford something fun.

Here is the a little info on the car:
Chassis has ~140K miles on it. Engine has ~20K and is still running very well.

Exterior:
Car is painted white with all the moldings matched, no body modifications. Some of the clear coat is starting to peel but the car still looks good.
JDM 1 piece head lights
Honda badges

Engine:
The seal on the distributor is leaking oil, this will be fixed before the car is sold.
B18A1 bottom end bored to 81.5mm
Endyn Rollerwave pistons with 11.5:1 compression ratio
Wiesco piston rings
ARP Head studs
Eagle rods
All new ACL bearings and thrustwashers
Polished crank
balanced rotating assembly
ITR oil and waterpump
Clutchmasters 8 lbs Aluminum Flywheel
ITR clutch and pressure plate
Inline4.com LSVTEC oil line kit
B16A head
Skunk2 Intake manifold
DC 4-2-1 2 piece exhaust manifold
Generic Intake
2001 ITR cams
Skunk2 Valves, Ti Retainers, and Valve springs
Bronze valve guides
AEM Cam gears with upgraded fastener bolts
GSR/ITR timing belt
94 GSR ECU
This car has the Stock transmission on it but can be fitted with a B16A or B17A1 transmission for better gearing.

Wheels/Brakes/Suspension:
Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks
H&R Race Springs (These are on the car, I have a set of H&R OEM Sport Springs that will come with the car if the buyer wants them)
Ingalls camber kit in the front, rear camber adjusted with washers and extended mounting bolts for the upper A arm.
Fastbrakes.com 11" 4 pot brake kit in the front comes with a new set of rotors. Currently running Hawk HPS pads in the front.
Stock brakes in the rear with Raybestos pads.
Stainless Steel lines all around with Motul RBF Fluid.
94 GSR Wheels with Yokohama AVS-ES100 tires with ~50-60% tread left.

Interior:
Corbeau GT Seat (non-adjustable) with Simpson 5 point harness (I still have the stock seat and belt and will be included with the car if the buyer wants it)
White gauge faces
Generic Short Shifter with Skunk2 Shift Knob

Stereo:
Sony Xplod CD player
Alpine 5.25" speakers with Sattelite tweeters in the front, Sony Xplod 6.5" 3 ways speakers in the rear.
Sony Xplod 4 channel amp
2 Rockford Fosgate 10" subs
The amp is bolted to the box so the whole thing can come out easily for race day.

All the parts listed were purchased new except for the JDM headlights and the Eagle rods. I bought the rods from pissedoffsol and he can vouch that they had never been used before I got them. All the machine work was done by reputable machinists in Las Cruces, NM. All of the engine/suspension upgrades were installed at the same time 20K miles and 2 years ago. The brakes all got new pads at the same time.

Time for a few pics:
These exterior pics are about 5 months old, there are no major dents on the body and one minor one on the driver door. I will get new pics up as soon as I can wash it (it's been raining in Austin since I got back from the Hill Climb)
s3ed0d10dc0dfe.jpg

s3ed0d1238647e.jpg

s3ed0d13929820.jpg

Now of the engine being assembled:
s3e715f338d0e6.jpg

s3e715e95d41c4.jpg

s3e715deb9e234.jpg

s3e715e068f7d4.jpg

I forgot the most important bit, price. I am looking for $7000 for it, but Iam willing to negotiate just don't waste my time buy lowballing.

Why is everyone looking to sell everything...... .... .... ...

Well I guess here's a bump.

ERic if you have stuff left over after you sell... please let me know...

I am open to offers, just not lowballers. If anyone is interested let me know and we can discuss it.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 30 2004, 03:37 PM
:eek:

:withstupid: I want that car...

edit: sorry to be a bit off topic, but how did you like those tires? I just ordered the exact set last night.

So buy the car :)

I love those tires. They are a good balance between long lasting and grippy.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 5 2004, 09:49 AM
So buy the car :)

I love those tires. They are a good balance between long lasting and grippy.

:werd: I really really would if i had the money and the means to get out there to pick it up.

and thanks for the info on the tires. I'm sure i'll love them more than i love these yk420s.

New price $6500. Still willing to discuss serious offers.

This is way less than I have in the car.

Currently in Austin TX, but I live in Las Cruces NM so I am pretty close to AZ. I don't have a 1/4 mile time. I am going to try and get one while I am here.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 9 2004, 09:00 AM
Currently in Austin TX, but I live in Las Cruces NM so I am pretty close to AZ. I don't have a 1/4 mile time. I am going to try and get one while I am here.

A friend of mine wants to hit the drag strip on a Wednesday night in San Antonio (closest) to test his car... so once I get the Civic back up and running 100%, we can head down there. If you're still in town.

:(

Bump for Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back