Looking to Sell the Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to get that car running. What still needs to be done?

Belts, rewire IAT sensor, replace coolant temp sensor in the block that drives the radiator fan. Basically all the same stuff that I had to do two weeks ago but haven't had time for because I've been in Houston. I'll be gone all next week too. If I get my stuff done today (defensive driving), then I can work on it tonight.

Bump for Eric. Someone buy the car! :)

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 14 2004, 01:54 PM
Let me know if you would like a hand working on the car.

Sure- it'll have to be after next week though... I'll be off on vacation somewhere with Katie's family all next week.

Bump for Eric.

Oh- post this up on www.texasracingscene.com. They're a board with mostly Austin people on it.

Originally posted by Buktheng@Jul 19 2004, 12:30 AM
Trade?
[post=365078]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you have to offer? For the right car I would consider it.

I want to go RWD or AWD. Let me know what you have. The cars I am really looking for are 94+ 240, 2nd gen MR2, or the 99+ Subaru 2.5RS.

TTT

A Celica All-Trac would work as well. Depending on the car I am willing to include a little cash along with the Integra.

I'd like to sell this before I return to Las Cruces for the fall semester. Otherwise it will probably come off the market because there aren't many cars for sale in that area that I would be interested in.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jul 29 2004, 04:28 PM
friend has a awd car he might trade .. all see what he says .. he has a 323 gtx, its pretty bad ass, he might trade plus some cash from you cause its pretty built bigger turbo fmic bunch of shit .. will talk to him and let ya know , free bump !
[post=370014]Quoted post[/post]​

What kind of power is he making? What condition is the car in? Can I see pics? It this car is not in superb condition and making more power than I am in my Integra I am not going to be willing to put my car + cash up for trade for an older vehicle, especially one that is 4 or 5 years older. I would consider the trade if the car is in good shape and makes good power.

Let me know the specifics and we can talk.

This car is still around, if it hasn't sold in the next 2 weeks I am not going to sell it. I need a car that can take me back to Las Cruces when this internship is over.

I am out of Austin on August 20th so I am not selling the car anymore because I don't have the time to buy another car before I move back. Thanks for looking and if you are really interested in buying hit me up after August 23 and be willing to take a trip to souther NM to pick up the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back