1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WV looking to trade for dohc vtec

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by jdm94civic, Jun 15, 2009.

1. jdm94civic

jdm94civic New Member

Ok i looking to find someone that would like to boost there car. i want to trade my b18b1 motor and full turbo kit with tuned for ls, its everything to boost ur car, for ur gsr or ls/vtec or type r, just want long block already have gsr trans. just need motor head and block, intake mani, exhaust mani dizzy, ecu.. something that not messed up not torn apart.. good running motor.

B18b1
    round 90k

turbo kit:
    full turbonetics kit for ls integra with few moded parts
    has all piping and couplers and clamps
    greddy rs bov
    tial waste gate
    450cc injectors
    turbonetics mani
    turbonetics turbo ball bearing
    turbonetics down pipe
    xs power fmic
    tuned ecu made 291hp and 249 torque on 16 psi
    tuned by j-k-tuning
    has PWM boost by gear boost controller
    3 bar map sensor
    maybe forgetting some stuff

let me kno what u got.. i paid $4200 for kit brand new like two to three years ago
    has maybe like 10,000 miles on kit

link for pics:Pictures by crxflamer91si - Photobucket

2. yankees4life9115

yankees4life9115 13.80crx

yo i have a b16 with type r cams,valve springs and retainers,stock intake mani and exhaust mani...with everything...i was building it to boost but if you are wanting to trade let me know...i have a zdyne gold ecu that is tuned for 478hp...but it is easy to change the tuning all you have to do is hook a laptop to it and reset the settings to stock

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted