1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by j2smalls, Aug 22, 2006.

1. j2smalls

j2smalls New Member

I need some help picking a good turbo kit for my 92 civic DX with a D16 HELP.

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

d16 what? z6? a6? y8? z5? z1?
    budget?
    power goals?
    use of car?

3. j2smalls

j2smalls New Member

I have a D16A6, I am looking to spend around 3,000. My car will be not be a daily driver, and I am looking to get as much power as I can out of that engine but dont want to over do it. I would love to do and engine swap but not sure what I would be getting my self into and not sure were to look. or not sure about the wiring or axles things like that. But I found a turbo kit Greddy for about 1800 but then the inter cooler kit was like almost 1000 so.

4. BoostedSol

BoostedSol New Member

Yeah i think i just got that same turbo kit, its the greddy stage one with emanage? it didnt come with injectors either and i think the intercooler was $800.00. I got a 93 del sol si with the d16 z6 motor. Hopeing to put it in this weekend. Seems like a half decent kit thuogh for the money??

5. j2smalls

j2smalls New Member

What kind of injects are you going to end up getting? I want to go turbo but I would have to build that motor to handle that my poor car has a little over 100,000. Is there alot of mods you have to do for that kit or is it just a bolt on kit? How bad dose that piggy back brain look to hook up? And also are you going to upgrade your fuel pump?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted