looks like i'm back to my old insomniac ways

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
passed out at like 12 for 2 hours or so... watched some tv.. got bored.
4am, wide awake.

guess i'll get some work done.

:confused:

you guys suck. In a good way that is...

I just got done taking care of my ol'lady..... 3 hours is more than enough....lol :p
damn i feel good.....

i miss 3rd shift some times...
Shit night shift is what I've mostly worked, my military days 4pm till 6:30, 7am, works better for me since I'm more of a night person, then got into the civil service when I got out started working 8hours a day which is nice and got on the swing shift, (2nd shift) I think this is the best shift, get to still go out every night get sleep and be good for work the next day, now i'm doing the whole civilian life thing and mid shift (3rd shift) works best for me, don't have to worry bout seeing too many people some times none, paperwork is usually done within an hour and the rest of the night is just chill

are you passing out in your bed when you wake up? I have a couple of people i know who say they are "insomniacs" when its pretty much they are up because they dont get themselves in bed.

i went to bed at 12 cuz i was tired.
by 2 i was up, laying there.
got bored, went downstairs, watched some tv (ronin was on AMC around 3 :p )
then came online...

Vaporizor > Glass. Getting one very soon.
touche
lol

the local beer/cigarette distributor sells bowls, bongs and SCALES
muhahahhahaa

B, you ever go to a sleep clinic?
prob would be a good idea
you might have sleep apnea or something along those lines

sleep apnea is for fat people who don't breathe right.

i'm not /that/ fat and breathe fine

never knew there was so many tokers in here.. .. anyone ever try solar hits.. hahaha.. use a magnifying glass to light it.. no butane FTW!!

I stumbled home at 4 am last night.. went to bed at 5.. and by 6 am my dad was calling me asking me if i wanted to test drive cars for fun today.. ugh. I seem to get very limited sleep lately.

and the best thing in the world is a damn gravity bong.. purple haze + gravity bong + me = laying on the floor staring at the ceiling ALL day :)

make sure you wear some sunglasses when doing solars.. lol.. it can get really bright focusing on the bowl.. you'll literally be seeing spots

Back