looks like i'm back to my old insomniac ways

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blunts, joints, gravity's, spoons, bubs, one-ies, bong... dont matter to me as long as i get high. My 1 foot glass bong does the trick.. that and dutches mmmm

If you're looking for ways to sleep, might as well try it. Couldn't hurt.

I usually eatr something, small, to fulfill a bit of appetite, then I turn on a familiar movie. I try to watch the movie, then shut my eyes, and lights out for me.

Otherwise, I don't sleep. Unless I have the TV, am drunk as hell, or have some noise(roomates doing something) then I won't sleep for all the tea in china.

Wow look at all you pot heads, I have never touched the herb a day in my life :ph34r:
i went to bed at 12 cuz i was tired.
by 2 i was up, laying there.
got bored, went downstairs, watched some tv (ronin was on AMC around 3 :p )
then came online...

Ronin as in the Anime? I didn't know they still played that.

I hate that. I usually get about one good night's sleep a week.
SHit that's all I need

i haven't slept since friday -> saturday.
i did sleep like 15 hours though. went to bed at 2, woke up at 8. said f that and rolled over, and woke up at 530pm lol

and i've been up since.....

18 more hours to go :(

i haven't slept since friday -> saturday.
i did sleep like 15 hours though. went to bed at 2, woke up at 8. said f that and rolled over, and woke up at 530pm lol

and i've been up since.....

18 more hours to go :(
Seems bout right, got off work friday morning at & finally decided to take the Si to honda since I can't figure out what's wrong, dropped it off at 8am went home took an hour and a half nap woke up ran some errands came back home took another nap for about a hour, called honda at 5:43pm only to be told they can't figure out what's wrong either. Went and picked up my ride stopped at wal-mart picked up a movie went home watched it, went to work at 11pm got off Saturday morning slept for 4 hours started drinking early to get ready for my boy's going away party he left for Iraq yesterday, got into it big time with my Brother's fiancee at the party, couldn't go to sleep after that and had to be at work last night but only 1 hour left. Rant finished

heh, i don't even eat fast food. thats the kicker. its been probably 3 years since i've had taco bell.....

Back