loose plugs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here seeing that I sold my ef, but I picked up a nice eg coupe. one thing is the blower doesn't work. I noticed that there were to loose green plugs with blue connectors near the ecu. I think that may be my problem but I can't think or see where they connect to.

if anyone can help that would be awesome.
thanks
Bob

Not with my car right now but I believe the plugs for the blower are behind the glove box

I believe the green plugs are so u can get an engine cell code if u were to stick a paper clip in on of them... The blower conector is directly behind the glove box. Black or grey conector... you will see the blower right away

plugs.jpg

these are the plugs in question.
it's weird because all my fuses have power, like it's not a big deal right now because I don't plan on having the car on the road until at least the end of january but I would still like to have it working.

Those are not for the blower

Like what was already stated....one is for checking engine codes but the other is for some Diagnostic tool :shrug2:

I know they are not to be plugged into anything to operate the entire car

pull out your blower motor and test it with a 12v battery

Back