Loose the body Kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So any go-fast goodies on it or just the F16 fighter jet body kit?

I like the headlights, and I actually really like the color too. You should keep it like that. How often do you see fifth-gen Accords that color?

So any go-fast goodies on it or just the F16 fighter jet body kit?
No not really. Cold air intake and exhaust. I bought it as it is just for the record. I honestly would not have chosen the body kit. I bought it because it was worth two times what i payed. My mistake was underestimating the cost of repairs. I've been too busy fixing the previous owners mistakes to even get a paint job.

lose the body kit
:fr:
I've been waiting on the rice comments. Yes the car is riced the fuck out. However, I am no ricer.

Here's the difference:

Ricers don't know dick and they claim to.
I don't know dick and I don't claim to.

I know a little bit about engines and a little bit about honda cars. I never said I know what I'm doing. That's why I joined this site... to get advice from people who do know whats up.

Although the bad spelling in my post may make me look stupid, I am not.

you should definitely do whatever you think will look good to you! thats the whole purpose to customizing! yes, that thing is rice incarnate. its what rice wishes it was. at least youre aware of it. i dont think anyone even called u a ricer. until my post, i dont think anyone even touched on the unparallelled ricetasticity. dont get mad, man. you asked. lose the kit. and rims. that car has much potential..........:D

okay I am with Brutal on this. Ditch the body kit but the paint scheme is sick. I like it. Just find yourself stock bumpers maybe throw a mugen style rear and front lip keep the side skirts and paint the bumpers to match the car. As for the cold air intake and exhaust....might as well start somewhere right?

you should definitely do whatever you think will look good to you! thats the whole purpose to customizing! yes, that thing is rice incarnate. its what rice wishes it was. at least youre aware of it. i dont think anyone even called u a ricer. until my post, i dont think anyone even touched on the unparallelled ricetasticity. dont get mad, man. you asked. lose the kit. and rims. that car has much potential..........:D
I like your rice word usage.:D Yeah ur right and ultimately I am going to do what I think is best but the ideas of people on HS are very helpful. peace...

If you don't want that gaudy kit but you'd still like to look a little sportier than stock check out some of Wings West's front lips for the Accord. They do make some ricey junk, but their Accord lips are very nice, clean, and subtle.

Check em out here: Wings West International Inc.

So what all is wrong with the car that needs repaired?

If you don't want that gaudy kit but you'd still like to look a little sportier than stock check out some of Wings West's front lips for the Accord. They do make some ricey junk, but their Accord lips are very nice, clean, and subtle.

Check em out here: Wings West International Inc.

So what all is wrong with the car that needs repaired?

Besides cosmetic, I need new brake calipers, cv joints, somethings wrong with vtec... pressure switch maybe? A new oil pan, theres a dent. I hear that fucks up vtec. Also just a tune up. I bought the car before i started school (first semester in college) and didnt know how little time i would have to work on it. Its in bad shape. Ultimately I want to do an h-swap. I test drove a prelude when I was car shopping and fell in love.

okay I am with Brutal on this. Ditch the body kit but the paint scheme is sick. I like it. Just find yourself stock bumpers maybe throw a mugen style rear and front lip keep the side skirts and paint the bumpers to match the car. As for the cold air intake and exhaust....might as well start somewhere right?
Thanks.Yeah I like the mugen style lip. I might go in that direction.

If you wanna do an h swap just swap the head on your block. You may have to redrill oil passages so look into it first but swapping that head on your block will also drop compression to something like 8.4:1 Unless the calculator I just used is wrong, but if you went with that I would do a turbo kit.

If you wanna do an h swap just swap the head on your block. You may have to redrill oil passages so look into it first but swapping that head on your block will also drop compression to something like 8.4:1 Unless the calculator I just used is wrong, but if you went with that I would do a turbo kit.
I didn't know you could do that. That would probably be a lot cheaper and faster.

Back