Lopez Tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
anyone ever watch it? i do sometimes

anyways, going to the show tomorrow.. woot!
guests are Mark Wahlberg, David Otunga, Bill Bellamy

i got to see the Tonight Show w/ Conan before he was toast too.. lucky me..

Conan would have been cool to see. Lopez is pretty good I suppose. He has some pretty funny material.

gonna try to get good seats up front.. if i do, you'll probably see me on TV.. lol.. if not, i'm gonna try and be as loud as possible so you can hear me at least.. lol

I think be will owe a certain someone a rub and tug if you snuck a Hondaswap shout out in or something simliar.

Conan is coming back to late night on tbs in a few weeks.

i heard he was going to TBS, just wasnt sure when.. i'll probably get tickets for him too

in NY right? The Late Show

i saw him this time last year.. Aug 4th i believe, my sister-in-laws bday.. we took her w/ us

just got home... front row!!.. lol.. you should see me on camera right at the beginning of the show when the camera goes across the audience.. black hat, olive green button down.. throwing my arms in the air.. lol.. you east coasters missed it already.. 11pm TBS

it gets replayed at 2AM

i was tempted to write a sign [i <3 Hondaswap] when i found out they were coming right in front of me.. i didnt want to get thrown out though and the woman didnt have a pen..

he's on a teleprompter ... but yea.. they have breaks for commercials and stuff... same things as when i went to Conan O'Brian.. they film 2-3:30pm.. edit, then air at 11pm

i just don't get it then... how can they have previews the day before "tomorrow n lopez" and show the guest/convo if it hasn't even talen place yet.

i just don't get it then... how can they have previews the day before "tomorrow n lopez" and show the guest/convo if it hasn't even talen place yet.

i've never seen previews for the next day..

Back