Lopez Tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

havent watched Leno since he took his spot back.. fuck him, he screwed Conan bad

I try to remember to catch the headlines, but other than that I usually just keep flipping channels.

I loved Conan alot better than Lopez. So did you make it on the show?

His standup is funny but his writers need to tone it down alittle. He seems to try alittle too hard.

and his eye ball is freaking me out now.....

how was he when camera stopped rolling?

I've only seen a couple of Lopez's stand-up but he's pretty funny on shows. Though, I have not seen this show at all(I don't have cable). Man, I wish I could just subscribe to channels I watch.

When he comes up with new material, he's great, but he starts to recycle his shit so much.

I swear he had the same/similar Tiger Woods joke for like a month straight...

Luckily I never heard it, looking forward to it though. lol

A little off topic: Russell Peters is going to be filming a new stand-up in Texas I believe. Supposed to be all-new material.

Last edited:
well, according to my mom.. they showed that part w/ me.. lol.. it was about halfway through and it was just a quick flash of me w/ my arms in the air.. lol.

Not a fan of Lopez. Don't like his stand-up so I've never seen his show. My favorite late night show(even though I still don't watch it) is Craig Ferguson. And his stand-up is hilarious as well.

Back