Lord help us all...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i heard that in jackass they take the muscle stimulator thing you see on ehren in the preview and put it on pontius' chode and then his balls

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 19 2002, 10:54 AM
that movie taught people to put apc stickers on there car and throwing a bottle of naaaawwwws in the back..... that movie wasn't a breask thru..... it just gave birth to more ricers that thing they know about cars cuz they wacthed a movie about them

:werd: Thanks to the Rice and the Ridiculus, the ricer population has tripled in one year, every fucking car/truck has altezzas and a wing down here, from an '89 Chevy S-10 to a 02' Hyundai.

On a side not, I just got my phone from my room, and "Fast Cars Week" is on wheel of fortune...I saw a black Camaro and a red Mustang (sigh) It would be funny as shit to see a person's face when he won the bonus round and got....a '93 Civic CX sleeper.

The one good thing that has come out of fnf is that alot of soon to be drivers like myself saw that and thought it was cool at the time. The movie kinda steered me into imports. Since that time i have been steered away from the naws crap and all the other ricer shit. Now i think that the movie is kinda ghey with all the cars doing 9 second 1/4 on 18's but it is kinda what got me here. I will still see the new one but i wont be in any hurry

even though the cars are dumb and they spent to much money on useless junk who here is not going to go see it, i am going to go, to laugh and laugh some more then see cars and that chick is hot

it would of been cool if they had plain fast imports with out stickers. i can deal with body kits and 19's but the sticker are the by far the worse thing about the movie..... no one does that to there car and if they do it's a trailer bitch! they need to do a little more reserch about what makes a car fast and what not to put on a car to make it not look gay. it's just sad... i wouldn't want my name a part of that movie.... but i still going to see it when it comes out opening day

Stickers on the cars = Mad phat advertising cash. And we all know about Hollywood and their money.Case in point: The ten minutes of commercials that we have to sit through at the movies.

Back