Lordy, do I hate PETA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
The topic of PETA came up in one of my classes today. They piss me off. So I did a Google vid search, and found this. Discuss.

:blink: <--Click

PETA has been caught in more lies than truths. That and that alone is why they should not be taken seriously.

Do you donate money to them ? Wanna bet ?

Buying Ben and Jerry's, Betty Crocker, and most pet foods and supplies gives your money to companies that in turn donate to PETA.

#7 - Because it isn't fair.

Life isn't fair either. Frigging hippies - go get shot at Kent State.

WTF?

#8 - It's bloody and gross.

I <3 medium rare meat.

I have nothing against people who are vegetarian because of health concerns - it's a good idea. But I strongly disagree with people who do it for ethical reasons. There is no way in hell I'll ever stop eating meat. It's in our nature, its primal - and its - right.

F*ck PETA.

"for every animal you dont eat, ill eat three"
"theres a place for all gods creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes" yada yada yada

peta is a disgrace

and i like my steak still moo-ing :laugh:

Please excuse Silverchild, he's one of our special students :)

still no mention of pet foods and supplies....

granted...it would seem feasible for them to make small contributions...but that was the old Peta back in the day....not the neo-peta we have nowdays....

once the newer neo-peta started in the late 90's....it's gone down hill....they were a decent group to be proud of, and respected....but they have turned a new leaf...and gotten to the point to where they offend more people than they actually help animals....case in point...all the new shit they have been slinging on the internet and as the point of the original poster of this thread....his school.

Fuck them...they suck...

PETA is so fucking stupid. If they had total animal liberation, like they wanted, then there would be fucking cows in the interstate's fucking deer and shit, chickens, EVERYWHERE. And then they would get so overpopulated and starve themselves. Peta sucks. And those were all opinions they stated in thier stupid video.

Quoted post[/post]]
The topic of PETA came up in one of my classes today. They piss me off. So I did a Google vid search, and found this. Discuss.

:blink: <--Click

They should revise that video and change the name to Why we should sterilize ourselves.

Its funny how its so extremely difficult for someone to sustain a healthy diet while remaining a vegetarian let alone the different classes that are more strict like a vegan. I have come across doctors statements that said there is no such thing as a healthy vegan diet - its just missing some essential nutrients.

Quoted post[/post]]
Although they do get all their protein from sucking so much dick.

*Burn*

*rains on the parade*

Even though its referred to by many as a "protein shake" sperm has very little protein in it, but it is carbohydrate rich in the form of simple sugars that make those little buggers squirm and swim like its their birthday.

gallery_26836_223_866.jpg

After I shot my buck last fall, my work has a quarterly paper that they put pictures in. I got a couple emails from people asking how I could kill a defenseless animal....I just replied to them and said "Because it tastes good."

My uncle's Jeep bumper sticker:

"If god didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"

Cute, ignorant but cute.

Quoted post[/post]]
http://www.activistcash.com/foundation.cfm?did=1807
http://www.the-aps.org/pa/action/news/money.htm
Ben and Jerry's doesn't donate.. what am I thinking.. PETA is fighting Ben and Jerry's because they use milk. Duh. Same with Betty Crocker. Those are both anti-gun companies.

What does ice cream have to do with guns? Don't think I have ever seen someone popping off a few rounds at the range while working their way through a pint of chocolate chip cookie dough. :blink:

As an aside, PETA can go to hell.

“…in the end, eggplant tastes like eggplant, but meat tastes like murder, and murder tastes pretty GOD DAMN good!"

Well, in response to Airjockie's post, PETA isn't necessarily "invading" my school or "infecting" us with their fanaticism, but we were talking about fanatic groups and enviornmentalists came up. Then the topic changed to PETA. The funny thing about them is that they use little or no real evidence to back their claims. They just make stupid statements, trying to appeal to the humanitarian side by saying that "These poor animals feel fear too. They don't want to die. It takes a small person to hurt a defenseless creature, blah blah, blah." Pam Anderson can go fuck herself.

Back