Losing my damned mind !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

steve is pretty much the same size as you justin... you fit fine on it...
I have no problems with my legs. They dont hit the motor at all. The only thing my leg hit was the stock air box and i changed that to the force winder.

What are the issue's with your legs hitting the engine? And if you want to look at something smaller i would take a look at the v star custom. 650 cc shaft drive low maintenance. 2008 Yamaha V Star Custom Specifications, specs, spec

I have bone deformities throughout my body, my boney knees and my bowed legs put my knees right into the airbox, and I've checked out some low profile airboxes, and still I hit uncomfortably. uncomfortably = painfully

The M50 is the best one that I'm looking at right now, and I would love to come up and take a ride on it ! I also did look at the Vstar 650 Custom. It's got a fantastic look to it, but the motor is far less powerful than a 650 should be. Taking off out of aparking lot I gave it half throttle to keep my skinny ass upright for a decent take off. With a passenger I can only imagine how silly it may be.

I've still got plenty of time to look around, and will be taking an M50 out (in a parking lot, boo) but I may take Mike up on the offer.

And then you can become the only schmuck brave enough to ride the ZX12 :) By the way, the Neon is off to it's 6th person to figure out the wiring bullshit. If you wanna take a stab at it, lemme know.

might want to look at the Victory motorcycles
they have the air intake on top of the engine instead of on the side
they are the only cruiser ive been able to sit on comfortably without my legs hitting anything

i still hate the cruiser seating position... the the victory at least didnt have my legs hitting anything

i went and looked at those as well before purchasing the warrior, Victory's prices are way to high for what you are getting and the ness line is just as expensive as buying a god dame harley.

I've still got plenty of time to look around, and will be taking an M50 out (in a parking lot, boo) but I may take Mike up on the offer.

And then you can become the only schmuck brave enough to ride the ZX12 :) By the way, the Neon is off to it's 6th person to figure out the wiring bullshit. If you wanna take a stab at it, lemme know.

anytime you want its in the shed for now but it will be coming out of there shortly. I'll take the zx for a spin and its not about bein brave to ride that thing can't be anyworse than a busa.

I like Victories, but I have no particular attraction to them. Not enough to warrant the ludicrous pricing. It's worse than Harley pricing (an 883 Sportster stripped for $8000?)

The ZX12 is MUCH smoother than the Niggerbusa, but the throttle is far more sensitive.

the Z1000 and Z1200 are both REALLY big bikes.

Nissanninja: yes, yes I did. I usually call them "Zombies" because they always crip-walk to my bike and talk to me about "dey busa".

I checked out the Royal Enfield today at a dealer in Long island (Pics and videos to follow!)

I LOVE this machine. IT's so goddam cool.

I also checked out the full Ducati line today - and a Monster Cromo. Wow.. Fucking WOW.

Back