loss in 12v power

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dark91zc

ok my civic just recently started charging funny as in the only time it was charging was when i let off the gas. no i have a obd-0 to obd-1 jumper harness i made myself . and i also did the dpfi to mpfi harness. now i made these harness more than 6 months ago and i was wondering if those can cause a charging problem?? and i also have a 96-00 ex civic gauge cluster in it. i am tempted to go bad to obd-0 but i will need a si dizzy pr3/pw0 ecu. could it be that the alternator is just going out. and the only other thing is that my temp gauge gets pegged at h. i am just trying to find out if i need to redo my harness or if i should just start over??

i dont know how to help, but i will say you have balls. I wouldnt DARE drive my car without a temp guage.

i had a pinto that the temp gauge froze on mid temp and i had to have the heater on to know when it was running hotter than normal :) so i kinda have that on my civic but i will eventualy get autometer gauges and what not.

Back