1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

loss in 12v power

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by Dark91zc, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Dark91zc

Dark91zc Senior Member

ok my civic just recently started charging funny as in the only time it was charging was when i let off the gas. no i have a obd-0 to obd-1 jumper harness i made myself . and i also did the dpfi to mpfi harness. now i made these harness more than 6 months ago and i was wondering if those can cause a charging problem?? and i also have a 96-00 ex civic gauge cluster in it. i am tempted to go bad to obd-0 but i will need a si dizzy pr3/pw0 ecu. could it be that the alternator is just going out. and the only other thing is that my temp gauge gets pegged at h. i am just trying to find out if i need to redo my harness or if i should just start over??

2. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

i dont know how to help, but i will say you have balls. I wouldnt DARE drive my car without a temp guage.

3. Dark91zc

Dark91zc Senior Member

i had a pinto that the temp gauge froze on mid temp and i had to have the heater on to know when it was running hotter than normal :) so i kinda have that on my civic but i will eventualy get autometer gauges and what not.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted