loss of gears

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMB20Coupe

Powerd With 1 Cam
if i drive the civic real hard like bull running some random road its hard to get some of my gears afterward. i have to jam them and times i loose them completly but they come back after awhile. does anyone know whats wrong with my car?

sounds like you answered you own question, dont beat it so much. its a economy car not a race car. the only other thing I can think of is that you may have bent or the shift linkage might be loose.

You're hauling ass down back roads, beating the shit out of your car and you wonder why the transmission is fucked up??? Ok...

its a new tranny thats why i was wonderin whats wrong with it. but what ever man you can sit there and talk at me like im some retard instead of helpin me out. thanks

new as in rebuilt.. i'm guessing you drove it too hard and toasted the synchros already

don't break it if you can't fix it , sounds like you pretty much screwed up your tranny , as for the some time hard sometimes total loss then they return , your overheating the hell out of your clutch and galzing the disk , " stop driving like a Lunitic "

Back