1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost dog update

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Turbo&Auto, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Turbo&Auto

Turbo&Auto Nick Go FAST!!

WELL, the state said they are going to do NOTHING. They said they will keep my claim on record to see if there is a pattern of behavior, blah blah blah BULLSHIT.

I will be contacting my lawyer tonight to sue the vet. I just can't believe a vet can lose your dog and throw you off of their property when you get upset :( I will not just let this go.....

Anyone know if its illegal to post an article in the paper saying something like:
    X Vet lost our dog, if this has happened to you report it to XXXX.com

When my wife was in another vets office she talked to a lady that had another bad story about the vet. They gave her dog rabbit medicine and the dog died. In the fine print on the bottle it said NOT to give this medicing to dogs or cats. Beth told her to file a claim, hopefully she did :)

2. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

That's fucked up. I would hit the roof. My vet takes care of my animals, the ones I rescue, and the owns I have around like they are his own.

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

get a jihad dog, and have it blow up that place :D

but seriously, yeah man, sue the piss out of 'em.

4. Turbo&Auto

I've been researching again all morning. Apparently in the last few years dogs have become a member of peoples families in the courts eyes. While they dont have a value like a person its not uncommon for people to get claims in the 20-30K range. I would be happy with that.

This dog is one of the dogs that we helped the mother give birth to. We've raised her from the second she took her first breath. She really is a member of our family :) She will definately be missed...........

5. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Turbo&Auto

7. Turbo&Auto

8. Turbo&Auto

9. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

you ever get any info from that plate #?

10. Turbo&Auto

Came back invalid plate :( I guess my friend got the number wrong. I have been driving around the area though looking for the car. I havent even seen a New Red Rabbit in my town, so this guy should stand out like crazy...

11. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

choc. lab??

definately sue, call a lawyer and talk to them about it, see what they can offer you. I'd write a letter to the newspaper as a last ditch thing, if your lawyer says he cant do anything, then do it. You just dont want to do anything that someone can hold against you/twist around in court. I wouldnt just write a 2 sentence thing, make a whole article!

12. Kanned

Kanned Beast

I hope you get what you're looking for and run that vet into a hole right after finding Cheddar =). On a side note, I find it amazing that your dog wasn't blinded by all those camera flashes^_^ Cute pup.

13. Turbo&Auto

It took me prolly an hour this morning to go thru the hundreds of dog pics we have and pic out a handful that are cute :)

Anyone wanna see some vids? We have some from when they first started to run and play, its funny as hell to watch them try to fight with each other :lol:

Seany: She's a min-pin Doxie mix. I was on the radio last week about this and told the story on the air. I contacted the paper, they said they may or may not run the story. I also called the local news and tried to get the story on TV, same response as the newspaper.

I contacted my lawyer, hopefully I get a decent amount. Not cause I want the loot but because I want it to set her back and irritate the shit outta her :p

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted