"Lost in Translation"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Well just saw this movie and all I can say is that I plan on buying it tomorrow on DVD aswell, I even went out to buy the movie soundtrack.

:thumbsup: it was really really refreshing to see this kind of movie, funny parts, serious parts, just great. I really enjoyed it and I recommend you go see it in the "movie theatre" since it will have a little bit of a better effect of the movie through the sound and cinamatogrophy.

I would see this again in the movies for sho!!!

:thumbsup: once again.

i thought the scenes were great, but it was way boring.

everybody and their mother liked it, though.... celerity went and saw it like 5 times i think.

Best movie in a LONG time... although I didn't like that everything about Japan in that movie was based on stereotypes...

how are you guys seeing this in theatres? i got it on dvd like a week ago?!?!?!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 28 2004, 02:35 PM
how are you guys seeing this in theatres? i got it on dvd like a week ago?!?!?!

i didnt. its called kazaa.

i saw it at the dvd store last night, but fuck that.

I saw it again in the theatre, i plan to buy it on dvd sometime tomorrow.

I know it came out but I was at home and wanted to get out of the house and I wasn't doing shit, so went to the theartre and it was showing in my time frame. Said, what the hell and loved the movie.

I think the movie theatre atmosphere made it that much better as opposed to seeing it in my bedroom.

ok, well, i watched it earlier tonight

I was bored senseless. found nothing appealing, and nothing that i would give 4 stars for either.

pissedoffrating: 2

if anyone wants it, i'll sell it to ya- 12 shipped/paypaled.
watched one widescreen dvd

I'll take it off your hands tommorrow for $6...hehe

save the shipping and just go Karting...

I am with b, I saw it like 3 weeks ago, and I was bored out of my mind. It was so dumb. I can not see how that thing got nomintaed for 345345 oscars. There were so many other better movies.

Last night I watched Matchstick men and runaway Jury, and I thought both movies were 10934812098340982098x better then Lost in JDM land.

I loved it, maybe it's just me or the committee who votes on these things :)

other than that I also heard matchstick men was really good from my best friend, so going to see it on dvd tonight.

B - check you damn mail :D

wonder what qualifies as a +8 rating on the Pissed scale?? :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 29 2004, 05:33 PM
matchstick men was ok. nothing fabulous...

pissedoffrating: 6

the ending (or last 15 mintues) was the great part. Great twist.

Back