Lost Job, Anyone Help?!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey get_nick, you ever been to restaurant called Chueng's Teriyaki?
you can just call me nick. i dont' know about the teriyaki joint, where is it at?

i think you should get into food service. go work at hooters or something. easy money and tips every day.

go serve anywhere be polite and you will get tips. Girls will get tips no matter where they serve especially if they are cute. Work somewhere like Dennys, or Village Inn the places that are open late nights/early mornings less people working means more tables you wait on which means more cash in your pocket. plus working at a diner or whatever you could have cash right away open up a bank account and setup direct deposit and just quit and leave after you have enough cash to move to the next city and then you will have some money in your account when the check hits.

i thought she messed p her t's and p's..hmm no biggy!!:D

lol and aleaf...those are all great ideas,,just throw on a miniskirt,tight cutesy shirt and start drivin,,,im sure someone will throw some money your way..stop at some trck stops and do lap dances..charge what they charge in canada $10 for 5minutes

you could probably have a car wash on a corner in mini skirt and make cash, then hit the fucking road ;). do it in every town you have to stop at for fillup, make more gas/food money, and keep driving til it feels like you're where you wanna be.:shrug2:
best idea I've seen in a while. it would prolly work, and traveling the country is a lot of fun.

you can just call me nick. i dont' know about the teriyaki joint, where is it at?

i think you should get into food service. go work at hooters or something. easy money and tips every day.

Well, I don't think it's Seattle. One's in Bremerton, the one I worked at. Um... i can't rememeber but I think the other one is in Poulsbo. Something starting with a p close-by. Chueng had to drive between places, so it had to be close-by.
Anyway, you should go to the one in Bremerton and flick rice and chicken all over the place for me lol. Or some other kind of "fuck-you". It'd be funny.

haha, i'll get arrested or something know my luck.

you should move back up to WA.

You know I would, but I can't move anywhere near Bremerton. My ex is there and so's this other kid I had problems with. I don't want to deal with the drama. Maybe somewhere kinda far away from there though.

Um... Bellevue is so stuck up. And Seattle's way expensive. I'm looking for someone where to crash until I can get the money saved up to move out....which in Seattle, might be a while lol.

move in with B and E
they won't sexually harass you...
they're "partners" :ph34r:

move in with B and E
they won't sexually harass you...
they're "partners" :ph34r:

HAHAHAHAHA.

Only when B's SES light isn't on. When that turns on, he makes E live in the basement.

Or just B&E into B and E's house and stay there for a while. (Is that as funny to you guys as it is to me?)

reguardless of who's pitching, you gotta look out for 2 pitches, the spit ball and the knuckle ball.

e doesn't have time for me. hes constantly on meatspin

also i'd advise against a B&E at B and E's, as thar be gunz and those knowing how to use them ;). as for meatspin, i'm googling (and probably wishing i didn't). wtf is this meatspin?

edit: :puke: and :slap:

Back