Lost Job, Anyone Help?!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Um... Bellevue is so stuck up. And Seattle's way expensive. I'm looking for someone where to crash until I can get the money saved up to move out....which in Seattle, might be a while lol.

Well I was just talking to the girlfriend and if you wanted to come and check out Spokane let me know. I could arrange a spot on the couch for a few days haha. Actually we have an inflatable bed so its all good.

I live in Bham. Love it up here.

I've been there maybe once ever. But from I've heard (from a lot of people(, it's really stuck up there.

I would give the job in Alaska a thought. You could make about a grand a week or if you land a really good job you could make over 6000 a week. You work for two weeks and have two weeks off. You fly to the north slope in Alaska and live there for two weeks while working 12 hour shifts everyday. They provide you a place to live and meals. And trust me, you dont eat ramen noodles and crackers. They cook everything for breakfast every morning (eggs, hashbrowns, fresh fruit, oatmeal, sausage, bacon, pancakes, waffles, you get the picture) and when dinner time comes you get the same treatment (steak, prime rib, swordfish, tuna, chicken, pork). You dont even have to move to Alaska.

I would give the job in Alaska a thought. You could make about a grand a week or if you land a really good job you could make over 6000 a week. You work for two weeks and have two weeks off. You fly to the north slope in Alaska and live there for two weeks while working 12 hour shifts everyday. They provide you a place to live and meals. And trust me, you dont eat ramen noodles and crackers. They cook everything for breakfast every morning (eggs, hashbrowns, fresh fruit, oatmeal, sausage, bacon, pancakes, waffles, you get the picture) and when dinner time comes you get the same treatment (steak, prime rib, swordfish, tuna, chicken, pork). You dont even have to move to Alaska.

Hmmm. okay. So Pm me and explain a little more about this. Like what do you do exactly and how all this works.

I've been there maybe once ever. But from I've heard (from a lot of people(, it's really stuck up there.

Stuck up?

As in a town full of hippy liberals. I love it here. Everyone is nice, everyone drives real slow, no one is in a big hurry. It's super "green" and everyone is involved in the community in how it is shaped and defined. Granted, it is a college town, and a large percentage of graduates stay here after graduation.

270353.gif

Back