Lost my job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guys are funny.

Mike - No one asked me, but it's my thread and I'm a woman. We give opinions when they're least needed and especially when they aren't wanted... we give them anyway.

Only one thing to do when you've lost your job and your income for your kids...

SMOKE BUD and say "man fuck that life"

j/k worked for me and everyone I know ;)

And you said it's called "Lockheed"? Is it like a bigass warehouse type building with chemicals n shit? I used to play outlaw paintball with the homies there we broke into a big ass building called "Lockheed" at night and tore it UP until the cops finally installed alarms in that bitch the next week when we went and we ended up running a quarter mile to the 8 foot barb wired fence we hopped to get out...saw the cops drive right past us after the first corner :D. We were in the newspapers the next day "Local kids break into building and vandalize" cuz we covered it in missed paintballs tagged up our team name back then TXS all over and fucked it up. Those were the days...

I wouldn't be surprised if I lost my job soon. I should have lost it a long time ago lmao.

But really that sucks good luck with your children and finding a job. STAY THE HELL AWAY from chinese restaurants...;)

And you said it's called "Lockheed"? Is it like a bigass warehouse type building with chemicals n shit? I used to play outlaw paintball with the homies there we broke into a big ass building called "Lockheed" at night and tore it UP until the cops finally installed alarms in that bitch the next week when we went and we ended up running a quarter mile to the 8 foot barb wired fence we hopped to get out...saw the cops drive right past us after the first corner :D. We were in the newspapers the next day "Local kids break into building and vandalize" cuz we covered it in missed paintballs tagged up our team name back then TXS all over and fucked it up. Those were the days...

I wouldn't be surprised if I lost my job soon. I should have lost it a long time ago lmao.

But really that sucks good luck with your children and finding a job. STAY THE HELL AWAY from chinese restaurants...;)

It would be cool if you and your friends died a horrible death.

At least someone would get a kick out of it. And for your information my best friend since kindergarten died horribly last november and I don't do any of that anymore hope you're happy dick. Not cool that's a low blow.

Got a halfsack of the buddha at work gonna blaaaaaze

Nah I think it'll catch up with u laughing at someone's best friend's recent death so maybe your close friend will die and someone who's a dick like you will laugh at you :). Or maybe it happed to u and ur like one of those dudes that just gets drunk all the time and lives to be a asshole to everyone I dunno.

Same to you blackwidow girl I saw your post ;) just that I'm fuckin high and it took me like 10 minutes to type this shit and i got a cig i forgot about in the ash tray the ash is like 2 inches long....what if it would have fell out and caught my house on fire? then yea karma would make me die horribly...dude quit saying that i dont wanna die

like, i dont hope anything like that for yall just saying, karma

back to topic: for real stay away from chinese restaurants

Last edited:
Nah I think it'll catch up with u laughing at someone's best friend's recent death so maybe your close friend will die and someone who's a dick like you will laugh at you :). Or maybe it happed to u and ur like one of those dudes that just gets drunk all the time and lives to be a asshole to everyone I dunno.

Same to you blackwidow girl I saw your post ;) just that I'm fuckin high and it took me like 10 minutes to type this shit and i got a cig i forgot about in the ash tray the ash is like 2 inches long....what if it would have fell out and caught my house on fire? then yea karma would make me die horribly...dude quit saying that i dont wanna die

back to topic: for real stay away from chink restaurants
1, lay the fuck off the weed man, most incoherant shit i've read
2, watch the "chink" comments, we have lots of members here who are asian and don't really appreciate slurs

:ban:

back to topic: for real stay away from chink restaurants
:ban:

back to topic: for real stay away from chinese restaurants

:wtf: Idiot.

:werd:

Ok, so, you're why people such as myself who can handle our drugs get stereotyped. Thank you for making yourself look like an idiot. By the way, my best friend also recently passed away of a brain aneurysm. So, maybe YOU shouldn't jump to conclusions, either.

All I want to say is, continue to do what you're doing. It's going to be a very cold day when you wake up and realize what life is REALLY about. Unless you plan to be a couch surfer the rest of your life, I'd suggest that you do something productive with your time and energy instead of wasting it.

That's all from me.

Not so well. Got big news, though... Arthur is being promoted... with a healthy raise, but with it comes problems. I guess he's exposing a corporate issue that's been going on for over 30 years in the company... dealing with wages/benefits... so I guess there's going to be lawsuits or something. I'll hear more about it tonight.

I spent all day yesterday driving. My father is having a hard time lately since finding out my Grandmother has been in the hospital. He was trying to call her and no one picked up. He got worried after a couple hours so he had a neighbor go run in and check on her. They found her on the floor with the phone off the hook... blood around her. She also showed levidity which is most commonplace in the deceased. She laid in the garage for 30 hours in 110 degree heat without help. She was severly dehydrated and very sore. She had surgery to replace her hip and she's currently up and walking. Might I remind you this woman is 88 years old? This is the FIRST time she's EVER been in the hospital to be treated herself. The only other times she was in the hospital was when she was having her children. Now, we're trying to figure out what's best for her... we know her time is coming soon.

Back