Lost my job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, I'll call you back sometime today. :) Got tied up yesterday, then slept for 0923409234 hours.

yea I think that I slept about that many hours Sunday... Anywho... hit me up whenever since you have my # now.

Oh interesting tid bit...
coolio & the Rob & big guys were at Purgatory Saturday night

Ok... I've sat by and watched this threadjack go nuts... and *ahem* Jamie... you should call ME! lol

sorry Misti... wub joo!!! Ill pm you with my #...
As for getting back on track... you should move down here and become a stripper and then you can support both of our car habits =) & then we can both make monies touring the country & racing... just a thought...

lmao... that's a good idea... however, i woudn't make a good stripper... but i guess i'll have to try. :p And I don't think I can even support my own car habit.

I wasn't really complaining on the jack, by the way... lol

On a side note, this song 'Rocket Ship' by Shiny Toy Guns really has me amused.

lmao... that's a good idea... however, i woudn't make a good stripper... but i guess i'll have to try. :p And I don't think I can even support my own car habit.

I wasn't really complaining on the jack, by the way... lol

On a side note, this song 'Rocket Ship' by Shiny Toy Guns really has me amused.

oh my Shiny Toy Guns are one of my fav!!
Have I told you how much you effin' rock lately?

We're gonna ride the race cars... we're gonna dance on fire... with the girls le disko! :) No, my dear, WE rock. :D (but thank you for the compliment!)

sorry Misti... wub joo!!! Ill pm you with my #...
As for getting back on track... you should move down here and become a stripper and then you can support both of our car habits =) & then we can both make monies touring the country & racing... just a thought...

First stop is in New Haven, IN... right? :D

Back