LOST POWER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drenni

Well guys my ZC has been running pretty good, last night I took to the track and WTF :eek: it felt like the spark plugs got wet or something and it sounds like the car is running with only two pistons. I really sonds like it was carburator, I changed the spark plugs thinking it was that I also checked the spark plug cables and nothing I'm no expert on this kind of things son if anyone out there can please let give me there input on this matter I would really appreciate it. Please guys and it really be a shame, but something in the engine sounds funny, not real loud but funny. :worthy: :worthy: please I need help.................................. My mechanic is not back unit next week. So basiclly I'm fucked....Thank's guys for your usual help, you guys are the best :D :D

I've checked everything but the cap & rotor if that's not the problem what do you think it could be, hopefully not one of the pistons :eek: .

thanks

DA.Crespo
San Juan,PR

you say you have checked the plugs but have you taken each one out and grounded it and turned the motor over for each individual plug to see if they are all firing?

yeah inspect them all, buy new ones if needed, check cap, rotor, and loose grounds, and then maybe do a compression check.

I'm going to do all the check list today thanks guys, I'll let you guys know what happened.

Thanks, again

Back