lost with codes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blasterman87

i tried to read the codes on my pr3 ecu (obd0) and cant make anything of it, so this is what it did, turned the key on and the light show was this

. ......... - - . so 1 blink,pause,9 blinks,pause,2 long blinks and 1blink... im lost, it just keeps repeating the same thing
i think maybe the first is 19? and the others?

cant be 19, its a 5spd and a 5spd ecu... and i was expecting 21, as its for vtec and the pressure sensors not plugged in it broke.
19- Accord Civic CRV CRX Del Sol Odyssey Prelude
n/a 88-95 n/a 88-91 93-97 n/a n/a
Automatic Transmission Lock Up Control Solenoid Valve
defective circuit or unplugged / defective solenoid valve

if the ecu is an automatic, it will throw 19 on a manaul car.

are you 100% sure the pr3 is for a manual tranny car?

im thinking your first code is not 19 and more than likely a code 1 and a code 9.

code 1 is O2
code 9 is crank angle? thats off the top of my head?

it could be 1 and 9 but its a manual ecu, if it was an auto wouldnt it make the rev limiter at like 5k? it kicks over 8k now

auto b16s have the same redline as manual ones.

only way to tell is to pop open the case and look ath the jumper positions in the link i posted above

i can look but you dont know what codes its throwing by the lights it blinked? thaught it was easy to understand but i cant make sense of it myself

long blink = 10
short blink = 1

we cant see your ecu... its up to you... unless you take a video of it

i tried to read the codes on my pr3 ecu (obd0) and cant make anything of it, so this is what it did, turned the key on and the light show was this

. ......... - - . so 1 blink,pause,9 blinks,pause,2 long blinks and 1blink... im lost, it just keeps repeating the same thing
i think maybe the first is 19? and the others?
this it what it blinked, and that makes no sense the blinks arint in the right order for a short to mean 1 and long mean 10, wtf does the 2 long ones side by side mean ??

Back