Lots FS: Mithuth's Garage Sale Blowout!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MITHUTH

For sale I have several left over items from my CRX project which I sold.
If you're an active member, you've no doubt seen that I plan to go to a Civic Hatch rather than another CRX. I have to have the rear seats for my kids. My loss is your gain. So I have the following items up for grabs.

I have tried to include pics and describe the items as best I can. If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

89 Si Seats near mint. The rails are included. A few small defects in the Driver's seat, passenger seat is perfect. Driver's seat has NO RIPS, but has some foam wear under the fabric. I circled them in the pics. Also there is a small stain where the previous owner left a bolt sitting on the seat and it rusted in the damp weather. I've not tried anything to remove the stains, but it should come out.
Asking Price- $225 for the set (I will NOT ship these but will meet within reasonable distance.)
CRXSiSeat-Drivers.jpg

CRXSiSeat-Passenger.jpg

OEM Central vent with working clock. One of the previous owners must have had an alarm in the car, as there is a small hole drilled in the housing near the clock for an LED. I have the LED (not pictured) and will include it with this housing, in case you want to use it for something.
Asking Price- $30 (shipped)
mithuth-005.jpg

Q-logic Kick Panel Speaker Pods
Asking Price- $75 (shipped)
DSC00059.jpg

Unbroken Heater Controls no AC button
Asking Price- $160 (shipped)
CRX-HeaterControls.jpg

Center Console with gear shift boot in excellent condition.
Console.jpg

Integra Cup Holders for your cup holder install project.
Asking Price- $35 (shipped)

Carbon Fiber Intergra Cup Holders for your cup holder install project.
Asking Price- $45 (shipped)

OEM Ford Cup Holders these are a single-din unit and can be mounted below your radio for your cup holder install project. These also have the slide out coin tray.
Cupholders-Open.jpg

Here they are installed in a CRX.
cupholderclosed.jpg

cupholderopen1.jpg

And the Ford one installed in a single din slot (not a CRX, but you ge tthe idea)
Cupholders-FordInstalled.jpg

Rear Speaker Covers These are unbroken and in great condition. There is a tiny hole on the passenger cover. In the pic my flash is reflecting and making it look worse than it is. I's give them a 9/10 condition.
SpeakerGrills.jpg

SOLD:
Cargo Cover -SOLD to sadvtec form the CRXcommunity

Cargo Divider with Trunk Carpet -SOLD to sadvtec form the CRXcommunity

Radio Bezel -SOLD to mattMiner on CRXcommunity

90-91 replacement Amber Corners -SOLD to MattMinerDOTcom on CRXcommunity

OEM Replacement Fenders -Sale Pending to justin on The ZC Resource

Prices are negotiable within reason.
I included shipping, taking a guess at the average UPS ground shipping.
I will be adding pics as I take them. I didn't have time to get everything photo'd today.

Just a side note: Money talks, BS walks. Cash in hand will beat "dibs" calling and I reserve the right to sell to who I want. If someone buys out from under you while you're "coming up with the money" then go cry in another thread.
Let's keep this one for SALES AND INQUIRIES ONLY!
Thank you,
Jason

Note: I have several vouches for my honesty and trustworthiness and can provide a long list of people I've dealt with both online and in person. I have 100% feedback on eBay too. So buy with confidence.

*edit to add*
All parts are located in Warren, PA (16365)

Last edited:
Back