Lots of Money

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I collect dust. When Bush finally nukes the Iraqis and Koreans, and the world is taken over by computers and advanced technology. Robots will clean everything and dust will become a thing of the past...

I'm going to be a rich motha fucka. :werd:

Most of it will end up as debts and in balance sheets. Conglomerates go in to build on credit and phase payment schemes up to two decades or so. Most probably some US companies will acquire the contracts which will generate employment and income for both the US and people in Iraq. A very tiny fraction of that income which most probably we guys use to mod our cars.

Right now alot of suicide bombing/bombing shit is happening out there. Its postal!! This show how important those terrorist brainwashers know rebuilding of Iraq is to the US. Blowing up the Red Cross, hospitals, police stations, international hotels and oil pipelines. If Iraq is successfully rebuilt and becomes a force in the region, not only will it be beneficial for the people in Iraq. It inadvertently becomes a leading example of prudent intervention, which some people think it isn't right and must be corrected immediately. This is a very difficult task and guys in there trained to open battle grounds are facing tremendous pressure everyday with these hit and run tactics. If the US backs down now, the battle (Operation Iraqi Freedom) might be won but the war will be lost.

Just think which party will benefit or benefit the most if US backs out of Iraq now.
i.e. You can have the Al Qaeda or some other fanatical vengeance group setting up an anarchy there to concentrate its operation, raising tons of money to strike our very own backyard. It might not be jet-liners this time, probably a few biblical 200Kt warheads from an SS-18 mirv planted in the engine compartments of some '06 civic si in one of those imports auto show in some major cities. I will hate to see re-runs of this happening over and over again taken from the affected city outskirts like 50 miles away. Then some smug bastard appearing on a post-dated video hailing the attack but disclaiming responsibility in some remote area, embracing of their personalised version of allah other than the Allah who advocate non-violence.

The choices made now will affect the future.

Originally posted by peanut@Oct 27 2003, 10:27 PM
Most of it will end up as debts and in balance sheets. Conglomerates go in to build on credit and phase payment schemes up to two decades or so. Most probably some US companies will acquire the contracts which will generate employment and income for both the US and people in Iraq. A very tiny fraction of that income which most probably we guys use to mod our cars.

Right now alot of suicide bombing/bombing shit is happening out there. Its postal!! This show how important those terrorist brainwashers know rebuilding of Iraq is to the US. Blowing up the Red Cross, hospitals, police stations, international hotels and oil pipelines. If Iraq is successfully rebuilt and becomes a force in the region, not only will it be beneficial for the people in Iraq. It inadvertently becomes a leading example of prudent intervention, which some people think it isn't right and must be corrected immediately. This is a very difficult task and guys in there trained to open battle grounds are facing tremendous pressure everyday with these hit and run tactics. If the US backs down now, the battle (Operation Iraqi Freedom) might be won but the war will be lost.

Just think which party will benefit or benefit the most if US backs out of Iraq now.
i.e. You can have the Al Qaeda or some other fanatical vengeance group setting up an anarchy there to concentrate its operation, raising tons of money to strike our very own backyard. It might not be jet-liners this time, probably a few biblical 200Kt warheads from an SS-18 mirv planted in the engine compartments of some '06 civic si in one of those imports auto show in some major cities. I will hate to see re-runs of this happening over and over again taken from the affected city outskirts like 50 miles away. Then some smug bastard appearing on a post-dated video hailing the attack but disclaiming responsibility in some remote area, embracing of their personalised version of allah other than the Allah who advocate non-violence.

The choices made now will affect the future.

Too much to read and too many big words for 11 o'clock at night. I guess I'm just not edumicated enough, oh well.

Edumication>>>>>>ME

i have a good money investment theory, spend it before it loses value :D

Back