lots of sohc civic stuff, aftermarket and stock cheap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89civic55316

hey all i am parting out my 89 civic. its red, it has a mini me, and the mpfi swap, with fully converted engine harness, si dizzy, si ecu, si gauge cluster. it has a z6 head. i am parting out the whole car. either reply or send me a pm, want this gone asap. if you want you can even aim me, dsmstrtracer. thanks, the head is in good shape 125,000 miles, stock motor has 150,000 miles, all good. thanks tony

dibs

location and is it a hb also how much for mini me stuff in cluding head dizzy injectors resistor box and ecu basically everything and a hood and pass fender

i forgot i also have an obd-1 intkae manifold, adn fuel rail laying around, and three sets of plug wires, two are for the d15 motors, the other one is for z6/y8 motors.

if an offer is good or close to what i want ill take it just need to sell these parts, so i cna get the car out of here, come oniknow someone has to want this stuff

ttt.....nobody needs this stuff? make offersi need tosell soi can get my new car. thanks, headlights, tailights and blinkers allin good shape

hey sign on yahoo, ill message you, its easier that way

z6 head $100, mpfi mani with injectors and sensors$75 dx converted to mpfi harness $70 injector resistor box $15 for all shippin gwillbe about $30 let me know if that sounds fair. thanks, tony

also has grey interior(seats) black dash, si cluster, black carpet. for pass fender ill do 30 plus shipping let me know asap, i wanna getmy new car by weds. thanks, tony

how much for the pedel assembly??? with pedels and how much for the dizzy???

hey man u have a setup kinda like my 88. i was wondering if u had the fuel pressure regulator off of a d16y8 fuel rail cause i dont have one and thats pretty much like the last thing i need to get my setup going. thanx

hey yea i have the fpr, let me know, i also have the pedals, let me knwo what sounds fair for that, thanks tony i would liek to sellt hese asap.

so how much for the whole mini me head swap shipped to 33013 pm me with some more info

Back