lotsa crx stuff, maybe car too

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

charliemopps24

I have a pile of parts from my 91 crx si that i gutted and was planning to turn into a drag racer, but i need to free up space in the garage(dad said so). Check the list of parts and pm me with an offer if you're interested.
here's the cardomain site for her
sunroof
si seats with the red pin-stripes
front and rear sway bars
upper front strut tower bar
door pannels
engine back exhaust
pretty much every interior piece
A mostly completed fiberglass front-end

Also i have a b18a1 longblock with only 98,000 miles
If anybody's interested, i would part with the entire car, the engine and every part i've got for $600 obo.

hey im very interested but i need to know where your at before i pull this money from my bank account so let me know asap thanks -mike

n/m i can see from the plates that your a bit far for me. thanks anyhow. and good luck on the sale. -mike

Does the car run?
Yes! The A6 under the hood is as strong as ever. I just got the b18 cause i had aspiartions of being a drag racing god.:D I need the money and the free space in the garage. My dad's flipping out. So i wanna get rid of everything and i could care less if i took a loss.

I see ur in PA from ur license plate.....I am in state college....PM me with the info on everything If i come to where ever u are to pick this stuff up...I have cash in hand and really am looking more for hte parts than the car...I havea 88 Hatch I am looking to build a drag car out of....and could use hte motor and some other parts....please let me know im super interested!

Back