Votes: 0 0.0%
  • awesome

• amazing

• out of this world!!&#

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Full-Race and LoveFab are in my opinion the top 2 turbo manifolds out there. People are always debating which one is better, which one came first, who copied who,yada yada, but they are both high quality manifolds with lifetime warranties. Cant beat that.

Sidewinder will have cracking issues unless the turbo is properly braced. Why do you need that manifold? Unless you're planning on making more than 400 HP, just get the Shorty and put the saved money into your fuel delivery.

his products are ok... but keep in mind, that Cody just started welding about a year ago as a hobby. I watched his stuff go from junk pieces of scrap to him jumping on the manifold bandwagon.

And while his welding skill is prety good, theres a LOT more to building a GOOD manifold than just strong metal and good welds. There's thermo dynamics, R&D, and all that- something that full-race has done. they are engineers, not some dude in a garage with a welder.

be that as it may, im biased... cuz i have a full race mani, and they are a great bunch of guys. They also have an a/c compatible kit with enough room to fit the huge t3/t67 turbo... that i have on my non- a/c kit.

DSC01724.JPG

DSC01748.JPG

011.jpg

012.jpg

016.jpg

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 20 2004, 08:46 AM
So B, how quickly does that turbo spool up?

?

Oh yeah...

:phear:

who cares. i don't. my motor will hold 9500 all day... i won't fall too much out of boost once i get going...

thats what i like about big turbos... the make take a little longer to spool up but damnit when they get there, they arent stopping, my freind has a t-4 on his tiburon, runnning 10psi, when he shifts into 2nd, his boost gauge is stuck at 6-7 psi, it only has 4 more psi to spool up to in 2nd gear, i mean, better than a 14b for say, that you have to wait to spool everytime you shift... :(

The lovefab mani's are a good bang for the buck in my opinion. They aren't the high quality of full-race, but still very nice.

Whats the deal with their shorty manifold??? Its mad small (or short) . . . .

would it be worth it (buying the shorty) for a custom app for my motor??

Im not planning on making any more than 150 extra hp (at the most)

ya u should be fine witht hat style mani for that kinda power gain

I dont wanna build the motor because im a cheep honda punk. Prolly just do a slightly thicker headgasket to lower compression to around 10.1.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Feb 15 2004, 08:37 PM
I dont wanna build the motor because im a cheep honda punk. Prolly just do a slightly thicker headgasket to lower compression to around 10.1.

yup same here...

yeah i'm on that bandwagon- i'm gonna rest my laurels on excellent tuning and good fuel delivery

The thin AC fan

in the pics above thats not a stock Ac unit is it??? would i need to run one with with mani? Also where could i get a unit like that thanks

nathan

Back