lovefab turbo manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

breed

just got the lovefab sst manifold (a/c compatible)for my 00 integra....what turbo piping would work w/ this setup?

Originally posted by breed@Mar 5 2005, 08:00 PM
just got the lovefab sst manifold (a/c compatible)for my 00 integra....what turbo piping would work w/ this setup?
[post=469665]Quoted post[/post]​

I think It all depends on what you're running..I dont know.. :)
But i'll say 2 1/4 should be fine...Maybe even 2 1/2 which is what i'll be using on my gsr......

reckedracing Posted .....turbo piping?

intercooler piping???.

it doesn't really make a difference do it.....You're always trying to to be an A** when people ask questions.....would you please givvve it up already...
If you're not going to asnswer questions ..just dont post...Ohhh....and Sorry Not trying to be a Di**...... :rant:

use 2 1/2.

as far as i know, there's no kit available. you're going to have to get some custom cuts and bends from jcwhitney or something

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Mar 6 2005, 05:36 AM
stealthmodeperformance.com has some kit with pre bent tubes for 100 bucks
[post=469810]Quoted post[/post]​

Look at that...100 bux......Not bad...........I spent 46 bux for all my pipes @ a local shop....Now all i have to do is weld, install blow off, and get some couplins....DONE..NOt bad for under 75 buxxx..ha

Good luck

Back