LOW BUDGET D15 TURBO STEUP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88rex

I HAVE AN 88 CRX HF D15 BUT SWAPPING A D16Z6 I WANT TO BUILD LOW COST BUDGET TURBO JUST LOOKING FOR A LITTLE EXTRA HORSE POWER
WANT BUILD CHEAP BUT ALSO WORKS RIGHT PLEASE HELP WHAT TURBO , MANIFOLD ,FMU, WASTEGATE ,BLOW OFF VALVE AND OTHER THINGS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THANKS

homemadeturbo.com

read

read...

then READ some more...

then come back when you can be more specific with your questions...

EDIT: but i think you should fix your fucking caps lock key first...

and how much do you know about wiring and DPFI->MPFI? and OBD versions?
you'll need to know all this and more for your Z6 swap...

Dude, lay off the caps and use some punctuation... :slap:

What is your goal? Are you going to run a stock motor? How much power do you want?

If I was you, I would buy the edelbrock kit and be done with it.... my .02 cents.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 28 2004, 11:49 AM
homemadeturbo.com

read

read...

then READ some more...

then come back when you can be more specific with your questions...

EDIT: but i think you should fix your fucking caps lock key first...

and how much do you know about wiring and DPFI->MPFI? and OBD versions?
you'll need to know all this and more for your Z6 swap...
[post=395755]Quoted post[/post]​

Well it is mpfi not dpfi it is an (hf) engine swap is done and runs fine i kept it obd0 i'm just looking for a small hp gain but with room to improve later if needed i want the motor to be stock for now

Originally posted by 97hatch@Sep 28 2004, 04:49 PM
how are you runing a d16z6 winth a obd0 ecu ?used all obd0 sensors,dizzy, and fuel injectors
[post=395891]Quoted post[/post]​

I do not know about the HF D15, but if it is anything like the D15 in the DX, the rods need to be replaced. Then again are you planning on running this turbo kit you are building on the d15 at all or just workign towards the z6 swap and turboing?

I'm guessing he's running the D16Z6 with the stock D15B6 ECU and a VAFC or something.

If you want cheap turbo power, fab up a turbo manifold with your HF's exhaust manifold and a custom flange, then bolt up a TD05-14B from a 1st gen Eclipse or Talon. Add intercooler, bigger injectors, some kind of decent engine management.... Boost to 7-8psi, tune and you're done.

ok, i can't understand a god damn thing you're said so far

what car do you have now?
what engine do you have now?
what ecu are you running now?

lets stick with strictly present for now, then go from there...

Back