Low idle problem on LsVtec...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboCivic

468fwhp B21 on 22 psi...
Hey I need some help here, I have a 95 Civic Ex, chipped p28 the motor is low comp. and it runs fine and idles fine untill warm when cold it idles around 1k then once it warms up it will idle at like 200 rpm and sometimes when driving when I come to a light it will die because of the low idle, I have tryed adjusting the idle screw to no avail. kinda wondering if anyone has any input or had this problem before. let me know asap please!!!!!!!!!

Im having the exact same problem in my car....91 crx si w/ 94 b18b.....cant figure it out , ive checked the idle air valve and replaced the thermo air valve as well as checked everything else i could think of......

the chip makes ur car rich i had a chipped ecu in my car but i took it out and replaced with stock my car runs alot better with the stock ecu.I would guess haveing someone tune your car at a performance shop would solve that.

buy a fp gauge and see how much fuel your getting. If you have a fpr then you can regulate it IF in fact its running way rich.

check your ect sensor. When it goes out it also makes you run rich. Normally it will make you idle high and back fire. Check it out.

Back