lowering my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaElite

is it possible to cut the springs while there still on the car?...i was thinking maybe if i compress them while there on and hit up the saws all..i knoe its obveously ghetto but o well j/w

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT cut your springs.

Spend a couple of bucks, buy some neuspeed springs for it.. Dont cut your springs. Its dangerous and it'll ride like ass.

wtf

i honestly can not even believe you asked that , there so freaking easy to change ,
go hit up ebay , mine are under 100 bucks for some shitty aftermarket knockoffs ...

take the tire off ,jack it up, put the car on blocks under the frame , the lower the wheel off the jack , then go get a chiltons or hayes , there so easy to change ....

done it quite a few times on dodge pickup in apt complex parking lots , takes one day light ,

extra info ,

ps, those wratchet straps used to strap motorcycles into the back of trucks ?

those are great for compressing the springs .... need to for one spring ,

blaa...

its actually free at autozone , you leave like a 25 $ deposit ... use it , then return it and get your money back .... but like most ive got a bunch of those wratchet straps just laying around .. and they do work if your stuck out ...

Back