Lowering My Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

biglee414

i have apc coilovers now(they came with the car, and i am not about to put them on it) i was looking at some neuspeed, intrax, h&r, eibach, i dont want to spend more than 150 so im looking between these springs(not coilovers) and i wanna know which ones you guys recomend. i was also wondering if anyone has heard of these SUSPENSION TECHNIQUES springs and if they are any good.

yes, ive heard of suspension techniques. i have read user revuews where they say the springs dont lower the car equally on either side. they are about the same price as eibachs, which are very good springs. ive had a set on my crx for about 10 months now and they havent sagged or let me down in any way. i love how they ride too.

here is where you can find alot of user reviews on various springs, and other performance mods:
www.carreview.com

I have a set of Skunkworks on my Crx.... i love em... oh wait, i dont think you can buy them anymore :rolleyes: :D

Chris

TEIN springs for only $149?! :blink: :worthy: grrr. i paid 189 for my eibachs. oh well, they're still good.

Back