lowering one side honda 94

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Feudal

i just got my car fixed after accident did everything right its running smooth now
but i noticed some "bug" my rear right side is some how higher than the other ones
so my question is is it possible to somehow lower only that side or i need a full lowering kit now?

umm the body shop that fixed it didnt do it quite right....

that car will never be the same im sure of that. i suppose you could get coilovers and attempt to level the car, however im sure you will always have alignment problems which lead to tire wear problems, etc, etc....

i think they didin't knew that i had a lowering kit so they just replaced damaged coil with original one. could be that the problem?

haha yeah that could definitely be the problem!!! you must have a complete matching suspension and then get a good alignment.

They could have put the rear LCA on upside down. I had a shop do that to me on my old civic si when I needed to get it replaced.

have you checked it out yet.. i mean if there is a different coil on that side then you'd notice by the color usually..

i didn't checked it yet but what if the coils are the same? i mean what if its not the coil problem but smth else. is it a problem? or any work shop will fix it out easily?

check and see if it is a stock coil is ur best bet and check to see if the arm is on wrong i doubt it but it is a possibility and is the side that got hit lower or higher then the other side

the coils are the same :confused:. what would be the best to do. i dont want to let that workshop earn even more money from me they got more than enough

take it back to them and complain! they obviously did something wrong... it could be in the unibody repair itself or just a component. they should fix it for free. make them fix it for free!

Hop under there with a measuring tape and a flash light. Check everything out, compare everything side to side and figure out what is off. Also, check and double check all the suspension/body mounting points. I have a feeling they left something unrepaired / dented / warped.

Back