Lowering the Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mozzandherb

I'm going to be getting a lowering kit Tokico are they any good? Also os 1.25" a big enough drop or is there room for alot more. Will I be needing a camber kit? It's a 92 Accord.

if its not the llumina struts then i wouldnt buy it the hp (lower end) struts that come with most of those lowering kits are complete garbage and will blow even when used with theyre own spring. Ive seen it happen first hand. I have a set in my car asw well and its my second set and they are blown to. they just cant handle being used with a lowering spring. the only thing i would suggest them for is an oe replacement strut.

You should be able to drop quite a bit more than 1.25". That isn't very much. If you want your camber perfect, then yes, you will need a camber kit. Dropping it 1.25" won't change the camber drastically. You'll still have a little inner tire wear. Regardless of whether you get a camber kit or not, get your toe adjusted after lowering. The toe will change with your now negative camber and will chew the tires up over time.

Back