Lowering the clutch biting point

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bvtec

hi just wanna if it is possible to lower the biting on my civic( at the moment b16a2 with hydraulic trans), when i first bought the car the biting point was pretty low but after a year of rallying around :p the biting has ended up right at the top so i have to lift the clutch up the furthest point before letting go it dont feel right. :)

THANKS buddy but i just got a new clutch put in 2 months ago, 6 puck clutch+got my flywheel sorted fidanza, biting was high before i took it in to get the new clutch put in but when i put the new clutch in biting was alot stronger with the 6 puck clutch obviously but the biting point was still sky high as it is today, what can i do to lower the biting point ?? <_<

At the moment i have to lift my clutch pedal right to the top before the clutch engages is there anyway that i can lower the point of engagement on a hydro trans :blink: :blink:
is that better for ya BTW thanks for the english lesson, tellin me ta use punctuation :(

Back