Ls 1.8 in to a std HB last qustion!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok guys this is still the std hatchy i had to re wire it the first time it was done it was runnin odd so now it is running and the axles are in!!
ok i swaped the hubs off my crx on to the stdHB so i can run the teggy axles and i put the std axles and hubs on the crx!! ok it all went together great on both cars!!

now neather car will roll!!! :blink: i left the clipers on each car! was that wrong move cuz it seems like the breaks are locked! do i need ot keep the crx calipers wit the crx hubs? and the stdHB calipers wit the std hubs?

i promis this is the last qustion cuz thats all that is left on this car and she is off runn wit it

thanks for the help!

oi and um how much do i got to shortin the Ls shift linkage?

i dont remember if you have to shorten it or add length to it, I know a shop in colorado that takes your civic linkage and cuts the ends off and adds the ls/gsr/ ends with the length needed to work.

ok well i kinda what to get this done tommrow so if any one knows if i have to shorten or make this stock LS shift linkage longer plese let ma know asap cuz i wanna finish this car for her cuz i got my boy's car to do next cuz he just threw his rob threw the block on his DOHC ZC

so any help is greatly apreached!!

Quoted post[/post]]
ok guys this is still the std hatchy i had to re wire it the first time it was done it was runnin odd so now it is running and the axles are in!!
ok i swaped the hubs off my crx on to the stdHB so i can run the teggy axles and i put the std axles and hubs on the crx!! ok it all went together great on both cars!!

now neather car will roll!!! :blink: i left the clipers on each car! was that wrong move cuz it seems like the breaks are locked! do i need ot keep the crx calipers wit the crx hubs? and the stdHB calipers wit the std hubs?

i promis this is the last qustion cuz thats all that is left on this car and she is off runn wit it

thanks for the help!

oi and um how much do i got to shortin the Ls shift linkage?
looks like you have the wrong outboardjoint and or hub combo.find a local axle rebuilder and have a custom
shaft made,e.g. tegra inboard,tegra shaft,and civic (your year model).be advised,not all civic years are the same outer.on your linkage,buy the hasport adjustable.it will save you a lot of trouble.

it could be the dust ring on the b series axles rubing if yo havent removed them.

Back