ls all motor build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hale97

hey guys,i got a 97 teg, ls,so no vtec. and and looking at intake manifolds, and am looking into the skunk2 pro series and the edelbrock performer x. just wondering if anyone has used either of these before and which one would be best to go with,any help would be great

Nice car i have the same almost its a 4th gin .90 hatch. hey but looking for some info or some good advice i have 2 hondas a 94 intregra and a 90 civic hatch dx i really need to get guided down the right road. im doing a zc swap on the hatch and well im going to do the ls vtech swap on the 94 but need advices on the computer and how to wire vtech and stuff like that or maybe a book they sale or something

why did you answer the first post with your own question?
anyway to answer the first post, blox racing makes an intake mani thats almost identical to skunk2's for way cheaper, i would suggest that even though i've never used it.

Last edited:
oh okay, ive never heard of them before,ill definately look into that for sure, thanks

Ya I would just rock the BLOX. I am running one on my LS, and its the same as the Skunk2 one,it just doesn't say S2 on it.

Back