ls b18b problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok. Here we go. I have a 93 honda del sol si with a ls swap b18b from a 95 integra running on a pr4 ecu , with a gsr 5 speed trans. The problem is it is missfiring when ever i take off in first, and push the gas at low rpms. Also is running extremly rich which can be a cause for it im guessing. Also will not pass emissions. everything emm wise is good except knox which is way to high. i mean allowed under 1k but running 3k. im thinking distributor might be going bad or needing to put bigger sparkplugs. i need help quick any suggestions is helpful:confused:

you still have to pass emissions for a 93 honda in georgia??? that blows. and as far as your misfire goes.... check injector pulse, firing order, spark plug gap, timing, cap, and rotor.

o well i will check those some of them i know is not the problem. but yes still need emissions in ga for a 93 minus some counties.

fixed the problem. coil in the distributor was going bad and one loose wire. all is good now.

Back