LS BLOCK B16B HEAD?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well I have a chance to buy a 93 teg with ls block and b16b head ready for turbo but this guy wants to start another project. He said he will sell me the car for 3gs. Do you guys think its worth it? Carbon fiber hood, cat back exh, skunk2 man,intake.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 25 2004, 02:46 AM

:lmao: bahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha.

you have no idea how hard i just laughed when i saw that. :lol: thanks.

Originally posted by DUCETHABEBYKILLA@Feb 25 2004, 03:05 AM
Well I have a chance to buy a 93 teg with ls block and b16b head ready for turbo but this guy wants to start another project. He said he will sell me the car for 3gs. Do you guys think its worth it? Carbon fiber hood, cat back exh, skunk2 man,intake.

yes, that's dirt cheap. buy it. then go do some research.

What tha fuck are you laughin at fagget ill ripe out you god damb splean and finger fuc you mother while shes on her period and jerkin off when Iam doin it. So keep your fuckin mouth shut bitch.

Originally posted by DUCETHABEBYKILLA@Feb 25 2004, 03:21 AM
What tha fuck are you laughin at fagget ill ripe out you god damb splean and finger fuc you mother while shes on her period and jerkin off when Iam doin it. So keep your fuckin mouth shut bitch.

dude, you asked a retarded question and E gave you a retarded answer. don't get mad at me. i'm the only person on this thread that actually gave you a valid response by tellin' you to pick up that hatch.

Originally posted by DUCETHABEBYKILLA@Feb 25 2004, 03:21 AM

:newbie:

englishmofo.jpg

chillbitch.jpg

umm... how about no.

dumb questions get dumb answers. end of story.

your language will not be tolerated again.

could you at least attempt to fucking spell this shit correctly
your weak ass insults really lose all effect when people need to read it 5 fucking times in order to understand what your illiterate ass was trying to say

:emofo:

Back