ls block build up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm94ex

ive got a gsr swap in ym civic now but i wanted to build up one of the 4 ls blocks i have in my garage lol. will ctr pistons fit the ls rods and what is the biggest bore i can go to before i have to sleeve?

Originally posted by jdm94ex@Feb 22 2005, 07:30 AM
ive got a gsr swap in ym civic now but i wanted to build up one of the 4 ls blocks i have in my garage lol. will ctr pistons fit the ls rods and what is the biggest bore i can go to before i have to sleeve?
[post=464355]Quoted post[/post]​

CTR pistons will fit the LS rods but you have to machine them to fit.

You can go as big as 82mm bore on the stock sleeves but thats getting to the limits of the stock sleeves. The most I'd go is 81.5mm bore on the stock sleeve.

Originally posted by exospeed*com+Feb 22 2005, 01:34 AM-->
@Feb 22 2005, 07:30 AM
[post=464355]Quoted post[/post]​

CTR pistons will fit the LS rods but you have to machine them to fit.

You can go as big as 82mm bore on the stock sleeves but thats getting to the limits of the stock sleeves. The most I'd go is 81.5mm bore on the stock sleeve.
[post=464359]Quoted post[/post]​

Werd CTR pistons are OEM 81.5mm yo.

no, they aren't. they are 81mm. however, honda sells STANDARD OVERBORE in 81.5mm for ctr and itr pistons.

Originally posted by david_jones001@Feb 25 2005, 10:49 PM
how about selling me one of those blocks cheap
[post=466349]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Christ 4 blocks... i just want one.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 25 2005, 08:50 AM
no, they aren't. they are 81mm. however, honda sells STANDARD OVERBORE in 81.5mm for ctr and itr pistons.
[post=466036]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry my bad I guess I decided to be retarded for a second or maybe longer. :lol:

Back