LS build?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redxcobrax

God member
Hey guys, well I purchased a LS motor with tranny from a guy off of craigslist (local area). It's a b18a1 (obviously since it's a LS motor) I read about the "clock like" marks on the exhaust area to identify the month/day/year of when the motor was built, but can't seem to make sense of those "clock" things. I'll take a picture later.

The thing is I want to turbo this setup later. We took the head off, and the cylinder walls were clean, as the rest of the motor was too. I need to order parts now and need your help (low compression for turbo). I'm on a limited budget of $1200.

If you guys think I should go all motor, then that's an option to. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Well $1200 isnt a whole lot to be playing with, if it were me I would piece together a home made kit, save the rest for a good tune and put down about 220whp.

Well, the $1200 is only for the parts not including the turbo stuff. This is for internals such as rods, pistons, header, intake, cams, etc.

Hey I got axles for my LS swap, and its going into the 1994 civic eg. I got two axles, but do I also need the mid shaft or do the two axles just pop right in?

Back