ls crank

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tazinva

Napa has a ls crank and bearings that are fitted to the crank as a set. It sales for 289. Would u trust the parts I use them for other stuff but a crank I don't know. I looked at o autozone they said 249 with a 39 $ core what to do ?

Try Northernauto.com They were offering crank kits for under 200 a while back if my memory is correct.
Then:
Orieley, carquest, Amazon etc... usually for a 'first time buyer' they might even give a discound.

E

buy a used OEM LS crank and match your bearings when your building. no way to tell what bearings you will need without the crank being in the block.

buy a used OEM LS crank and match your bearings when your building. no way to tell what bearings you will need without the crank being in the block.
That's what I thought I just can't find one and I would like to match the bearings my self

LONG ago, I got bit by suppliers by ordering a few different sized bearings, trying them out with plastic-gauge and they wouldn't take back the 'measured' ones that didn't get to spec.
And YES, I did clean the wax off with cleaner. It was the slight burnishing on the backs that they didn't like. They said "it's a SPECIAL ORDER and we can't sell a bearing that's been INSTALLED in a ____"!

SO kiddies, Find a 'good' supplier that will know how to help and get you what YOU need!

E

Back